Position Title: Administrative Aide IV (Clerk II)
Plantilla Item No.: U.P. Contractual
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: SG-4
Monthly Salary: 15,586.00
Education: Completion of two year studies in college
Training: None required
Experience: None required
Eligibility: Career Service (Subprofessional) / First Level Eligibility
Place of Assignment: Site Acquisition and Resettlement Project, OVCPD, UPV, Miagao Campus
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than 07 June 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at csc.gov.ph;
2. Certified true copy of Transcript of Records and Diploma issued by the University Registrar or Certification from the school deputized by CHED showing completion of at least 72 academic units (whichever is applicable);
3. Career Service Eligibility issued by the Civil Service Commission;
4. Certificate of employment issued by the HRMO or authorized official (only for work experience relevant to the job);
5. Certificate of performance rating (at least Very Satisfactory) obtained in the last rating period or Certification of GWA for newly graduates;
6. Certificate of attendance to relevant formal and non-formal training courses, seminars and HRD interventions attended or from the point of the last promotion;
7. Certification of Awards/Citations/Commendation (has not been credited for last promotion) and Innovations/Systems Improvements;
8. Certification of public service rendered (training program, technical assistance and advisory, information services, community outreach services, innovations and technology transfer services and direct extension services).
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MS. ELLA O. TIDON
UP Visayas, Miagao, Iloilo 5023
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS (NOS. 1-3) SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. NON-COMPLIANCE WITH DOCUMENTS (NOS. 4-7) SHALL NOT BE GIVEN CREDIT.
Posting Date: 23 May 2023
Closing Date: 07 June 2023