The Graduate Program Office (GPO) is now accepting online applications for admission to the UPV Graduate Programs for AY 2020-2021.
1. Accomplished application form (GPO Form No. 1 can be downloaded at http://crs.upv.edu.ph);
2. Two (2) letters of recommendation from former professors and/or immediate supervisors in major area of study;
3. Undergraduate transcript of records (with post-baccalaureate and graduate, if applicable) for evaluation purposes;
4. Certificate of Honorable Dismissal/Certificate of Transfer Credential/ Certificate of Transfer Eligibility from the latest school attended;
5. Birth certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Office;
6. Marriage contract issued by the Philippine Statistics Office (for married female applicant only)
Original copies of all documents must be submitted to the GPO at least two (2) weeks before the enrolment period.
The schedule of entrance exams and payment of application/entrance exam fees shall be announced later as soon as the dates are finalized. Such will depend on the IATF COVID-2019 community quarantine guidelines.
For more information, please contact Ms. Jocelyn Jinon at 337-7982 / 09997957055.