Position Title: Guidance Services Specialist V
Plantilla Item No.: UPSB-GSS5-4-1998
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: SG-24
Monthly Salary: 90,078.00
Education: Master's degree in Guidance and Counseling
Training: 40 hours of supervisory/management learning and development intervention undertaken within the last 5 years
Experience: 4 years of supervisory/management experience
Eligibility: RA 1080 (Guidance Counselor)
Place of Assignment: Office of Student Affairs (OSA), UPV Miagao and Iloilo City campuses
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than 21 April 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at csc.gov.ph;
2. Authenticated photocopy of Transcript of Records/Diploma issued by the University Registrar;
3. CS Eligibility issued by the Civil Service Commissiion / Professional License issued by the Professional Regulation Commission;
4. Certificate of employment issued by the HRMO or authorized official (only for work experience relevant to the job);
5. Certificate of performance ratings obtained in the last two (2) rating periods (01 January 2022 to 31 December 2022);
6. Certificate of attendance to trainings, seminars and workshops for the last five (5) years (01 April 2018 to 31 March 2023). Only trainings with CPD shall be considered;
7. Certificate of Accomplishments (Awards/Citations/Innovations/Critical Incidents).
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
DR. PHILIP IAN P. PADILLA
Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, UPV Miagao
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS (NOS. 1-6) SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. NON-COMPLIANCE WITH DOCUMENT (No. 6) SHALL NOT BE GIVEN CREDIT.
Posting Date: 31 March 2023
Closing Date: 21 April 2023