The UP High School in Iloilo, Division of Professional Education, College of Arts and Sciences is in need of one (1) Substitute Faculty Member to teach courses in Home Technology beginning Second Semester, AY 2021-2022.
- bachelor's degree in Home Technology, Home Economics, or related course
- potential to do research and extension work
- technical and pedagogical capacity for remote teaching and learning
- excellent academic record
- moral integrity
Preferably with the following qualifications:
- master's degree or units relevant to Home Technology or related course
- experience in teaching
- experience in research, publication, and/or creative work
PROF. ALFREDO B. DIAZ
Principal, UP High School in Iloilo
Division of Professional Education
University of the Philippines Visayas
Deadline of submission is February 3, 2022.
Qualified applicants will be called for an interview and a teaching demonstration.
Posting Date: 26 January 2022
Closing Date: 03 February 2022