The Division of Professional Education is in need of the following full-time, non-tenure track, Graduate Faculty for Academic Year 2023-2024:
- One (1) full-time faculty member who can teach English
- One (1) full-time faculty member who can teach Mathematics
- One (1) full-time faculty member for Guidance Counselling (preferably a registered Guidance Counselor and/or Psychologist and/or Psychometrician)
- At least a Master’s Degree in Education and/or related field
- Experience in teaching, research, creative work, and public servic
- Excellent academic record
- Moral integrity
- Ability to conduct in-person and remote classes
- Application letter
- Curriculum vitae (i.e., name and contact information; overview of education; academic and related employment such as teaching, editorial, or administrative experience; research projects including conference papers and peer-reviewed publications, and; departmental and community service).
Transcript of Records
- Two (2) recommendation letters from previous employer or supervisor/advisor
- Teaching performance rating or evaluation in ALL previous posts.
- PDF copy of key publications and/or research reports
- Certificates of Trainings and Seminars attended
- Service Record (if employed in another UP constituent unit or government agency) or Certificate of Employment from ALL previous employers
- PSA Birth Certificate
PROF. PEPITO R. FERNANDEZ, JR.
Division of Professional Education
UP Visayas, Iloilo City
Deadline of submission of application and requirements in PDF format is on 5 August 2023 (PSA docs to follow). Qualified applicants will be called/informed on 8 August (Tuesday) and should be prepared for a teaching demonstration and interview at the ProfEd Office in the morning of 10 August 2023.
Posting Date: 24 July 2023
Closing Date: 05 August 2023