The Division of Social Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, UP Visayas, invite applications for the following positions:
- One (1) Substitute Faculty in Community Development
- One (1) Lecturer in Community Development
- One (1) Faculty in Economics
- Graduate of BA Community Development or BS Economics from UP or other reputable universities
- Preferably with Graduate Degree, research, and teaching experience
- Willing to engage in high quality research and ready to be active in public service activities
The condition for appointment will be competitive. Compensation for successful applicants will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Additional benefits include access to research and travel support for full time faculty members.
Applicants are invited to send their dossier (application letter, comprehensive CV, transcripts, and if applicable, writing samples) to the email address below on or before 03 January 2020. Make sure that the contact details are updated. Qualified applicants will be contacted to appear for a teaching demonstration and interview.
PROF. BRIAN C. VENTURA
Chairperson, Division of Social Sciences
College of Arts and Sciences
University of the Philippines Visayas