Education: Bachelor's degree
Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training
Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience
Eligibility: Career Service (Professional) / Second Level Eligibility
Place of Assignment: Cash Office, UP Visayas, Miagao, Iloilo
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than 20 November 2023.
1. Application letter. Please specify the position being applied;
2. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017), which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
3. Fully accomplished Work Experience Sheet (WES), attachment to CS Form No. 212, which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
4. Original authenticated copy of Diploma/Official Transcript of Records or Certification from the school deputized by CHED showing completion of at least 72 academic units;
5. Original authenticated copy of Certificate of Eligibility issued by the Civil Service Commission;
6. Certificate of attendance to relevant formal or non-formal training courses, seminars and HRD interventions attended or from the point of the last promotion;
7. Certificate of employment issued by HRMO or authorized official (only for work experience relevant to the job);
8. Certificate of performance rating obtained in the last rating period of current or last employment or Certification of GWA for fresh graduates;
9. Certification of Awards/Citations/Commendation (has not been credited for last promotion) and Innovations/Systems Improvements;
10. Certification of public service rendered (training program, technical assistance and advisory, information services, community outreach services, innovations and technology transfer services and direct extension services).
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier their application to:
MS. ELLA O. TIDON
Human Resources Development Office
UP Visayas, Miagao, Iloilo
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS (NOS. 1-8) SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. NON-COMPLIANCE WITH DOCUMENTS (NO. 9-10) SHALL NOT BE GIVEN CREDIT.
Posting Date: 08 November 2023
Closing Date: 20 November 2023