The Committee for the Search for the Next CFOS Dean announces the Call for Nominations for the Next Dean of the College of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences
Who may nominate?
1. Personnel of the Unit: Faculty, Administrative Staff, REPS, Students and Alumni of CFOS
2. Others from outside the Unit:
- Other Colleges/Institutes/Units of UP Visayas
- Outside of UP Visayas community: Alumni, Constituent Units of the UP System, Stakeholders and partners of CFOS and UP
3. An interested candidate
Who may be nominated?
The nominee must possess the following qualifications:
- Preferably a doctorate degree holder, the position of the Dean being academic in nature
- Ability to supervise the implementation of relevant academic programs of high standards
- Adequate administrative experience
- A Filipino citizen and of high moral character
- Must consider resource generation an important function of the position
What are the nomination documents?
- Duly accomplished nomination form
- One (1) page Curriculum Vitae
- 1,000 word Vision Paper for the Center for College of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences
- Top 3-5 Agenda and Strategies
DOWNLOAD THE NOMINATION FORM HERE:
Where to submit?
Please use the subject CFOS Dean Nomination in the subject of the email.
Search for CFOS Dean Schedule of Activities:
Nomination Period - 13 - 22 November 2023
State of the College Address and Presentation of the Vision and Plans of the Nominee(s) (remote) - 28 November 2023, 9:00 AM
Sectoral Consultations (blended):
a. Students (MILC) - 28 November 2023, 2:00 PM
b. Faculty (Umali Hall) - 29 November 2023, 9:00 AM
c. Staff (Umali Hall) - 29 November 2023, 2:00 PM
d. Alumni (Umali Hall) - 01 December 2023, 9:00 AM