1. All courses for the first semester will be delivered remotely through the UPV Learning Management System, a Moodle-based virtual learning environment customized for the teaching and learning needs of UPV faculty and students. It can be accessed at https://upvisayas.net/lms/login.php
2. Enrolled students will be provided each an account in the UPV LMS to access courses. Your password and username will be emailed by the UPV LMS Development team to the email address you indicated in the CRS.
You may access your courses by logging in to the UPV LMS website at https://upvisayas.net/lms/login.php
3. Once logged in, your courses for this semester will be shown on your dashboard. Each course will have a page that contains the course pack or the learning materials prepared by the faculty in charge.
4. Starting today, September 10, all those who completed their enrollment will receive their UPV LMS log-in credentials. You may then start accessing your classes and communicate with your teachers.
5. To help you navigate the LMS platform, a user guide and a video tutorial are available upon log in at the UPV LMS website. The mini-course on remote learning developed by Dr. Patricia Arinto, Dean of UPV Tacloban College can also be accessed on the site. The course acquaints you with remote learning and provides useful tips on how to be an efficient and effective remote learner.
6. The course packs (full or partial) in printed form or saved in thumb drives will be sent to those who indicated to have poor or no internet connectivity.
7. Important reminder: The course packs are intended for teaching and learning purposes only. They may contain materials that are subject to copyright protection under the Philippine Copyright Law (RA 8293). Reproduction, distribution, or sale of any part of the coursepacks are not allowed. They are not to be shared nor posted on social media as well. Seek the permission of your instructor for any other use than what is intended.
8. Please email any of the following: