The Office of Student Affairs is tasked with the promotion of student welfare through:
- systematic planning and management of guidance services,
- supervision and regulation of student organizations and activities,
- supervision and management of residential services
- implementation and monitoring of the scholarships and Financial Assistance Program which include the Socialized Tuition (ST), Private Scholarships, Student Assistantships and SHARE programs of the University, and
- management and conduct of the student disciplinary tribunal.