- Grading System and Retention
- Residence, Leaves and Readmissions
- Advance or Transfer Credits
- Schedule of courses
- UPV Graduate Program Manual
- Guidelines in the Preparation of Dissertation/Thesis/Special Problem
Manuscript for the Graduate and Undergraduate Students
- The Registrar's Dates and Deadlines
- Transcript of Records
- Classification of Graduate Students
- Leave of Absence and Max Residency Rule
- Honorable Dismissal
- Honorific Scholarships
- Housing/Health Services
- Library Services
Any graduate student who obtains at the end of the semester a
weighted average of 1.45 or better, or 1.25 or better, respectively, is given this honorific scholarship. University scholars are listed in the President’s List of Scholars.
Any graduate student who, not being classed as University
scholar, obtains at the end of the semester a weighted average of 1.75 or better, or 1.50 or better, respectively, is given this honorific scholarship. College scholars are listed in the Dean’s List of Scholars.
Additional Requirements for Honorific Scholarships
In addition to the general weighted average prescribed, a student must have taken
during the previous semester at least 8 units of academic credit ; and must have no grade
below 2.0 in any academic or non-academic subject.
Honorific scholarships do not entitle the holders to any tuition fee waiver, either partial or full.