Published on 20 September 2017
2017 Graduate Research ConferenceDownload Registration Form Here
The Graduate Program Office - University of the Philippines Visayas is pleased to announce the hosting of the 2017 Graduate Research Conference on November 11, 2017 at the Amigo Terrace Hotel, Iznart Street, Iloilo City with the conference theme ”Graduate Research: Impetus to National Development.”
The Keynote Speaker for this year’s Conference is CHED Commissioner J. PROSPERO E. DE VERA, III.
The Graduate Research Conference aims to provide a forum for sharing ideas/insights and for dissemination of research outputs; promote a research culture among graduate students; and encourage interdisciplinary research collaboration. Oral and poster presentations on the following clusters will be presented:
- A. Natural Sciences and Fisheries Cluster
- B. Management and Education
Currently enrolled UPV graduate students and UPV Graduate Alumni of 2015-2017 are qualified to submit abstract (maximum 300 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org on the above areas of discipline on or before October 13, 2017 following the guidelines.
Interested participants must accomplish the online registration form available at www.upv.edu.ph/gpo/ and confirm registration by depositing registration fee at any Land Bank of the Philippines branch, scan and email registration form and deposit slip to email@example.com.
- Registration fee is P1,500.
- P750 (50% discount) - Early bird (on or before Oct 17, 2017) for UPV graduate students, alumni, faculty and staff
- P1,500 – After October 17 until Nov 8 only for UPV and non-UPV graduate students and guests.
- No assurance for on-site registration to be accommodated.
- Account Name: UP Visayas, Land Bank of the Philippines – Miagao Branch
- Account Number: 3052-1015-13
IMPORTANT: Bring deposit slip on the day of the Conference for issuance of Official Receipt.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Extension of deadline for submission of Abstract: Oct 13, 2017
- Notification of acceptance of Abstract submitted: Oct 16, 2017
- Online registration deadline: (Early-bird w/ 50% discount): Oct 17, 2017
- Online registration deadline: without discount: From Oct 18 until Nov 8, 2017