Invitation to Bid
Request for Quotation
The CAS was originally UP Iloilo College (UPIC) established on July 1, 1947, initially with 16 faculty members, 223 students and five preparatory programs. UPIC became a full-fledge college in 1954 offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs and a four-year high school diploma. Later, UPIC changed its name to UP College Iloilo (UPCI). Upon the establishment of an autonomous University of the Philippines in the Visayas on May 31, 1979; UPIC became the College of Arts and Sciences.